Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Backyard Friends - new kit from Best Kept Memories

Hello everyone!

Sorry it has been so long since I have posted anything! We have had a crazy couple of weeks! We are still looking for a home which is taking up almost all our spare time. I have been able to make some adorable (if I do say so myself) pages from a new kit from Best Kept Memories. Here is a preview of all that the kit contains:

Photobucket


You can purchase this kit at the Crafty Scraps Store.

and here are my layouts. I hope that you enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Love, Kristal

4 comments:

  1. Very cute! And I do say so myself too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great Kristal! :) If your readers go here, there's a freebie frame to match the kit!

    http://dinaskeptmemories.blogspot.com/2010/07/new-kit-with-exciting-free-bonus-gift.html

    ReplyDelete