Friday, June 18, 2010

My First Post!!

Hello everyone!
I am super excited to join the world of online blogging. I am a newbie here so bare with me as I get the site all Jazzed up and amazing looking!
I am also excited to say that I am a new (and exclusive so far) member of the CT (creative team) for Dina at Best Kept Memories Digital Scrapbooking Designs!
I am super excited about this! What this means for you is that you get to see how adorable her kits are and the great things you can do with them as well as some freebies!
Posts will be coming in the next few days to a week with some samples of pages made from some of her adorable kits for sale at the CraftyScraps Store.
Thanks, Kristal

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on having a blog!! Now that you do, you'll love it, and never go back!! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo kristal.. Can't wait to see all the wonderful things you do with Dina's kits...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Alisha and Tina. I am super excited!

    ReplyDelete