Monday, June 21, 2010

Crafty Scraps Challenges - I highly recommend you participate

Hello all,

I just finished a page for a challenge over at the Crafty Scraps challenge. Every month they have some fun challenges that you earn points for free stuff as well as challenge participation prizes and/or free kits to use for the challenges. They are so much fun. This page I made for the Font Challenge this month. You download a free font and then use it on a layout and you get a free kit!! And the kit that I used to make this page was one I got for free doing the June theme challenge! Who doesn't love free stuff. Plus it is a good motivator to get you to scrap those pictures!!
Can you tell I love the forum!

Well, here is the page that I made. It uses the kit DaddyMyKing from ScrappinGramma. Enjoy!
Photobucket

1 comment: