Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Bits N Pieces Time at Scraps N Pieces. New products from Scrappin Serenity and Memories by Digital Designs.

It is Bits N Pieces time at Scraps and Pieces! Which means you can create parts of kits that all have matching pallets for just a buck a piece. The designers I create for have some great products this month!
Miracle of Life collection by Memories by Digital Designs is all about having a baby! Since I am currently almost  months pregnant this set is perfect for me!  
Templates available here. Here is a look at the preview. 
Miracle of Life Announcement Word Art available here. Here is a preview. 
Miracle of Life Pregnancy Word Bits available here. Here is a preview. 

For the layout that I created I used a kit by Scrappin Serenity that is so cool! I did not even touch some of the most awesome elements in this kit and can't wait to play with it again. She has a 'dress up' style girls. Then you can choose the outfit you want on them including accesseries. So you can match the girl to fit your own children! So cool! Here is a look at the parts of her kit. 
I Can Be Anything by Scrappin Serenity.

And Finally here is my layout! Enjoy! 








No comments:

Post a Comment