Thursday, April 21, 2016

Brownie Points Vol. 3 Template by Memories by Digital Designs. A Dogs Life kit and Spring Into Easter kit by Word Art World.

Today I have an amazing new template pack to share with you. 
It is called Brownie Points Vol. 3 by Memories by Digital Designs. I LOVE all the fun star shapes in these templates. I love having shapes in my layouts but when I start from scratch I tend to just stick with rectangular and circular shapes. So these templates create a wonderful unique layout.
You can grab this great template pack at Scraps N Pieces here. Here is a look at all the templates in the pack. 
For my layouts for this template pack I used some products from Word Art World. For my first layout I used a kit called A Dogs Life. Now we are not dog people at my house...but this kit is so cute for dog lovers and I loved the color scheme so I just had to use it anyway! I love the word art that is included in the kit and it was perfect for some pictures of my son! Here is a look at the kit available at Gotta Pixel here
Here is a look at the page I created. 

For my second layout I used two products from word art world. The first is a kit called Spring Into Easter. It is available at Gotta Pixel here. Here is a look at the kit. 
I also used Easter Word Art also available at Gotta Pixel. You can check it out here. Here is a look at the word art. 


No comments:

Post a Comment