Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Dandelion Wishes and Fresh Start kits by Ponytails Designs

It is the first of the month and that means sales! 
Ponytails Designs has some great new kits. 
For the Bits N Pieces sale she has a kit called Fresh Start. You can find all her parts here
Here is a look at the Elements and Papers. But be sure to check out the other great pieces too!

Here is my layout using the kit. 
For both my layouts featured on this post I used a template by Memories by Digital Designs called Curvature vol. 2 available here.
For the Bake Sale at GingerScraps she has a kit called Dandelion Wishes.  I am in LOVE with this kit! It is so elegant and whimsical! You can find it here
Here is a look at just the elements and papers. But you have to check out all the other parts too!

Here is my layout. 


No comments:

Post a Comment