Monday, May 11, 2015

Cherished Family Memories Bundle and My Mother and My Father Word Art by Word Art World

I hope that everyone had a wonderful weekend!  If you were celebrating with family then I have some wonderful products to share with you! Word Art World has a new bundle out called Cherished Family Memories that is full of beautiful colors and lots of elements and word art. The kit is designed to focus on Grandparents but could be used in so many ways! Plus is you couple it with one of her new word art packs 'My Mother' or 'My Father' then you could make even more family layouts! Here is a look at the products.
First up is Cherished Family Memories Bundle available here.

Next is My Mother Word Art available here.

Finally My Father Word Art available here.
Here is a look at my layouts using the products.
This layout uses Cherished Family Memories and My Mother.
This layout uses Cherished Family Memories and My Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment