Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Pickin' Pumpkins by Ponytails Designs and a free template by me!

Hello All!
Today I helped to host a speed scrap for one of my designers QueenWild Scrapsand was able to use a kit from one of my other great designers Ponytails Designs! I used a wonderful kit called Pickin' Pumpkins. This is one of my fav kits of heres! It is available at Ginger Scraps and Scraps N Pieces. Here is a look at the kit. 
For the speed scrap I created a template to go along with my instructions. If you did not get the chance to participate and get the coupon from QueenWild Scraps I would love for you to still create a layout with the template! You can download it here
Here are the instructions from the speed scrap. You are welcome to use them as well!
Here is my layout! 

No comments:

Post a Comment