Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Wellspring Templates and One Third Templates by Ponytails Designs

Ponytails Designs has two new template sets out this week! The first is available exclusively at Scraps N Pieces and is called WellSpring. You can grab it here and if you hurry it is only a dollar during the Bits N Pieces sale! Here is a look at my layout with the kit. 
Here is a look at my layout. 
I used a kit by Wendy Tunison Designs called She Sought Grace available here
I also used Only You Word Art by Word Art World available at Gotta Pixel.

She also has another pack called One Third Templates available at GingerScraps here
Here is a look at them. 
Here is my layout. 
I used a kit called Crisp Autumn by Ponytails Designs. Available at GingerScraps and Scraps N Pieces. I also used A Day At the Zoo Word Art by Word Art World. Available at Gotta Pixel.


No comments:

Post a Comment