Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Templatopia 11 Templates by Ponytails Designs; Block by Block by B2N2 Scraps; She Dared by Wendy Tunison Designs.

Today I want to share with you the next great set of templates from Ponytails Designs! 
As well as the kits that I used with the templates, 
Block by Block by B2N2 Scraps and She Dared by Wendy Tunison Designs. 

First up lets check out the templates. 
They are available at GingerScraps here
Here is a preview. 
I love all the variety in this pack! 
Here is a look at what I created with it. 
My first layout uses Block by Block by B2N2 Scraps. 
Available at Ginger Scraps Here
Here is a preview. 

Here is my layout. 

For my next layout I used a kit by Wendy Tunison Designs called She Dared. You can get this kit for FREE this month at Ginger Scraps as the daily download on their blog here

Here is a look at my layout with the kit. 
Check out my next post for the rest of Wendy's releases this week and for a freebie using She Dared! 

No comments:

Post a Comment