Thursday, March 21, 2013

I am in LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Hello All, 
I am sure that you all know how much I love photos! I love them! I take a million of them it seems but all my my favorite pictures are ones taken for me my my Brother and Sister-in-law Photography team, know as Embre Photography. If you live in Utah (ans especially Utah County) you really really should check them out! They are wonderful! They are incredible at getting amazing pictures and working with you and your family to get the pictures you want. Obviously I am a little biased...but just check out a few of these shots from the last few weeks when I got to spend some time with them. 
These first ones are from a Birthday party that they took pictures at. Such a GREAT idea to have a photographer come to your special party! I am always running around trying to get a million things done and pictures seem to be the last thing on my mind. I know the mom at this party loved that she did not have to worry about it and could just enjoy the party knowing that she would get amazing pictures of the fun day. 


These were taken in the down time of my nephews baby shoot. Some of my favorites though! It was fun to have a carefree play and do whatever you want shoot! 










No comments:

Post a Comment