Friday, August 5, 2011

Life's a Dance by Scrappin Serenity

Happy Friday!!
This month I am lucky enough to get to guest CT for Scrappin Serenity. She has sich adorable kits! The first kit I got to work with came out today and it is perfect for my little girl! 

Scrappin Serenity has a new kit in her store today!!

Whether you need to scrap a big dance recital or just your little girl dancing around the house, then Life's A Dance is the perfect kit for you! It's filled with all things dance and is totally all girlie!

Life's A Dance has 16 Papers, 5 Cardstock Papers, 55 Elements, and an alpha.
And the Kit and the Quick Page set are on sale for $2 each until Wednesday!

A Closer look at the papers in the kit:
And there's a matching Quick Page Set:

Here is the page I made of my daughter dancing with her uncle!
Isn't that just adorable! I love the little dancers!!

Kristal

No comments:

Post a Comment