Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Great Challenges at Crafty Scraps, a QP Blog Train Friday and a Freebie NOW!

Happy Tuesday everyone!

Today I have a freebie from a great challenge over at the Crafty Scraps Forum. It has been very popular so I am sure it will be done again so come join in next time. It was a photo exchange. You sent a photo to michelle and she exchanged it with someone else who is playing along. So you scrap someone else's photo and someone scraps yours! How fun right!
We I got to scrap a photo of Daydreamers. Here is the page I made.

Photobucket


And here is the page that was made for me.

That is a picture of me and my three sisters in Easter dresses made by my Mother!! Can you guess which is me! :) I am the one on the far right. (the oldest).

You can get BOTH of these pages as a Quick Page! How lucky are you! The page I made is available in the link below and the page made by Linda of my photo is available in the Crafty Scraps Forum.

You should also mark your calendars since this coming Friday is another FFH (Friday Frenzy Hop). A bunch of the Crafty Scraps CT have created QPs fo you to hop along and collect to for Memorial Day weekend!!

And now here is your QP freebie from me. It is actually 2 Qps. One with no words and one with the word Family. Hope you enjoy!!

Click HERE

Kristal

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on May. 25, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete