Friday, April 22, 2011

Grand kit by Ohh N Ahh Designs

Happy Friday!!!
Are you as excited as I am that the weekend is here?? I hope so! And it is a special Holiday weekend for many of us. I always love the focus on Christ that comes during Easter. And my daughter loves all the treats of course!! :)
Tonight I have a cute kit to show you from Ohh N Ahh Designs. It is called Grand and will soon be available at the Digi Scraps Drive In store. It was given away as a freebie on her blog a few weeks ago so you should go sign up as a follower to not miss other great freebies!

Here are the previews of this great kit:




Here is the page that I made using this kit and a favorite picture of my new daughter! I have lots of favorites!! Ha Ha! And this one went perfect with this kit!!!


I created this page using a variation of a template that was also given away on her blog! I am telling you, you need to check her blog out and be a follower to not miss out on great freebies!

Kristal

No comments:

Post a Comment