Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Natural Love by Twin Mom Scraps

Happy Wednesday!

I hope everyone is surviving this crazy weather! It seems like the whole country has been effected!

Today I want to show you my layout using Twin Mom Scraps kit Natural Love. This kit is adorable and you are lucky! It is her free gift kit with a $4 purchase in her store!! So head on over and pick up some of her other kits and get this one for FREE! What could be better than that!

Here is a preview of what the kit looks like:



Here is my layout using the kit! My daughter just loves this layout! Every time she sees it she says her name and her friends name and points to the pictures!



There is even a free QP on her blog. Click here to go to Twin Mom Scraps blog and pick it up.

Kristal

2 comments:

  1. You are on the ball...creating layouts from the pictures you took over the weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Seems sometimes that is the only way they get scrapped.....
    I just loved these pictures and thought they would be perfect with this kit! I have not even blogged about the weekend yet though! But know I will have a layout to post when I blog instead of just the pictures!

    ReplyDelete