Monday, August 6, 2012

Retiring kits sale from B2N2 at STS

A bunch of designers are having kit retirement sales and that includes B2N2! You can grab some great products for an incredible low price!! Check out her store here


Here is a look at just a few of the kits she has in the sale and the layouts that I made with them! 
First up is Tranquil Moments. I love the colors in this kit! You can grab it fo just $1.60!!!!
She also has the coordinating QP set for just $1!!!
Here is my layout with the kit. 
I also used Beautiful Girl word art from Word Art World.

Next up is Sweet Lil' Stinker. It is also on sale for just $1.60!
The coordinating QP set is on sale for $1.60 as well!
Here is my layout. 
I again used word art from Word Art World. This time her Kids 101 pack.  







No comments:

Post a Comment