Monday, August 13, 2012

It's Gotta Grab It Time at Gotta Pixel!! But hurry it ends tomorrow!!!

Happy Monday!!! I wanted to share with you today about the great Sale at Gotta Pixel. But you will have to hurry as it ends tomorrow! Sorry for the late notice but my internet was out this weekend....
Here is a look at just a few of the great things you can get at the sale. Remember that all the designers have used the same color palette so you can make a great huge custom kit by selecting pieces! 
First up is Twin Mom Scraps. Her contribution is called Tea and Sweets. It is perfect for a tea party!! 
Here is a look at her parts. Available here

Here is my layout. 
I also used a template from Jen C Designs called You're the One. Part of her August Template Grab Bag available here
Twin Mom Scraps also has some packs of clusters, page starter, and clusters to help you in your scrapping! Check them out! 

Next up is the contribution from Jen C Designs. Here kit is called Teacher's Pet. 
Here is a look at some of her parts available here. She has 8 packs so check them out! 
Here is my layout. I used a combo of templates from her August Grab Bag available here. I combined Jumbo Photo and Clickaholic. 

Next are the contributions from Word Art World. Her kit is called A is for Apple available here
Here is my layout. I also used a template by Scrapping With Liz. 









No comments:

Post a Comment