Sunday, January 19, 2014

Doctors Order and Loved Up by Jen C Designs

Hello! So one of the amazing Creative Teams that I am on is Jen C Designs! She is an incredible designer and has multiple products come out each month. With my new status as a mother of three I have been super busy and sadly have not had time to work with many of her products...happily that has changed! Today I have two great kits to share with you! But that is not all. Jen had another great template grab bag back in December that has now been unpacked and so I want to show you some of those great template packs as well! 
So, first up is Doctors Order. This kit is so adorable! My daughters love to play doctor and this kit is perfect! Here is a look at the kit. Available at Gotta Pixel.

Here is a look at my layout. 
I used the template set Clickaholic vol. 2. 
Available at Gotta Pixel and Pickle Berry Pop

Next is Loved Up. I just love Valentines Day! And this kit from Jen does not disappoint! You can grab it exclusively at PickleBerry Pop here
Here is my layout. 
I used Centre of Attention Template. 
Avaiable at Gotta Pixel and Pickle Berry Pop.


No comments:

Post a Comment