Thursday, April 19, 2012

For Peeps Sake by Wendy Tunison Designs

I have an adorable Easter kit to show you today and the even better news is you can get the entire thing for free! Yup Free! The first half of the kit is the free with purchase gift at Scrap N Pieces for the rest of the month! The second half is the participation prize for a special Birthday Speed Scrap hosted by Wendy on the 27th at 7 pm!!
Here are previews of the 2 parts of the kit! If you miss either part you can buy the combined kit in her store next month.




Here are the layouts that I created with this kit. 
For the first layout I did a scraplift for the weekly challenge at Scraps N Pieces. 
Here is the original layout made by Wendy! 
Adorable right! 
Here is my scraplift of it. 
I used word art by Word Art World.

Here is my second layout. 
I used word art by Scrapping Sisters and a template by Jellebelleke Designs called precious moments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment