Friday, August 19, 2011

3 Wishes by Rainamoon Designs and a QP FREEBIE!

Hope you are all having a great weekend!
Today I have a new kit to show you from Rainamoon Designs called 3 Wishes. It is perfect for your little girl photos! As a mother of 2 girls I was super excited to get my hands on this kit! Check out how adorable it it!
It is available at the STS store here.
Here are the 2 layouts that I created. I have made the first one into a QP Freebie for you below. I hope you enjoy!
 Word Art in above layout from Word Art World
Click here for your freebie.
Kristal

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Aug. 20, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pages are adorable! Thanks for the freebie.

    ReplyDelete