Sunday, July 31, 2011

Choo Choo - Digisisters Blog Train coming through!!

Hello Everyone!

I hope you are here for the Digisisters Blog Train!! You are in luck if you are. I was gonna be a slacker and bow out this month since it has been so buys for me. But my name got left on the blog train list so you guys get the benefits! Thankfully Dina of Best Kept Memories has made some QP's for me to give away on my blog! Yea!!
Here is a preview of these adorable pages!!

You can download them here.
Make sure you stop by all the other stops on the train to collect the great kits that were used to create these Qp's!

Blogtrain Order - Summertime Blast July 2011

Start here:  CHOO CHOO Blog


Dina


Bren


Michelle


Erin


Lisa


Justie


Kristal --- you are here!


Sandrine


Karen


Amanda



There are also a bunch of new challenges starting tomorrow at the Forum so go check them out and have some fun with us!!

Kristal

3 comments: