Tuesday, June 21, 2011

New kit from Twin Mom Scraps and new CU items in her store!

I have a really really cute kit to show you today. It is called Tooth Fairy and is available in her store. Here is a preview.
Aren't those fairies adorable!

Now this kit would be perfect for a trip to the dentist but since I just did a page for Isabel's dental visit on this post using the Day at the Dentist kit, I decided to try a non tooth related page. I think it turned out adorable and really shows how versatile this kit can be!

Here is my page.
 I love photos of Isabel with her Grandpa! They live on the other side of the country so we do not get to see them as much as we would like.

I would also like to show you some new CU stuff available from Twin Mom Scraps.



If you head over to her blog she also has a CU freebie for you there! 

Kristal

No comments:

Post a Comment