Sunday, December 26, 2010

Summer Fun by Twin Mom Scraps!


So you may be thinking....Summer in December??? Well, I am a huge fan of warm weather and thought it would be fun to get some warm and cute summer photos scrapped this month! I used the kit Summer Fun from Twin Mom Scraps to make these two layouts. I really liked the way they turned out! I LOVE the textured/folded paper as a filter on my picture. I hope you enjoy it as well.

Here is a preview of the kit and the papers. Isn't it so fun and bright! I love it!

Here are my two layouts.




Isn't this just such a fun kit!!

Kristal

2 comments:

  1. EEK! You'll have to show me how you did that first layout. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kyla! It is actually really easy to do! Call or chat me sometime or I can always show you the end of the month when we come visit!

    ReplyDelete